Join us for a smarter and better everyday
Cargotec Business Services was established in 2017 in Sofia as the main global hub and regional hubs in the United States and Singapore. Its aim is to optimize the global business support processes of Cargotec. More than 350 people in Bulgaria provide services in the areas of Finance, Human Resources and Indirect Procurement.
Cargotec Business Services Center is growing and we are looking for talented individuals who are seeking to develop and grow in an international and respectful organisation. Our environment of continuous improvement, innovation, openness and diversity provides the best place to drive and develop as a professional and a person.
Currently we are looking for a Specialist Collection with Italian to join our team and support the Cargotec Collections process including performance measures, process standards and policies.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Identify Collections items which need action and Manage Collections strategies
- Monthly follow-up and analysis forecast vs actual cash collected
- Receive, record and route customer dispute; Monitor and escalate open disputes; Perform root cause analysis; Resolve dispute notifications
- Identify and submit account applications; Manage credit records; Perform account credit check / review; Review and approve credit risk; Perform credit monitoring and reporting; Develop counterparty risk mitigation solution
- Process order hold and release; Manage No trade list; Reinstate accounts from No trade list
- Provide training of Cargotec systems (for example: SAP, ServiceNow, BPOpen, QlickView and others applicable) to customers and new team members
- Identify improvement areas and suggest development of the processes accordingly and support the Supervisor TL in communication / escalation process to ensure alignment of interested parties.
- Monitor timeliness and correctivness of data during Period end Closing; Contact and support to customers during PEC
- Supporting role in TO-BE processes design as a collaborative function to the Global Process Owner, the Supervisor and/or TL
- Assist Financial Reporting group with various duties during the PEC process including preparing the company’s financial reporting packages with detail, Bad Debt Provision, ad-hoc and monthly/weekly Aged debt reports/AR overdue reports, Working Capital and Cash flow forecasts and others.
What you will need to succeed:
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, Mathematics
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience in an international environment
- SAP experience would be strong advantage
- Proficiency in computer applications including Microsoft excel (Pivot tables, VLOOKUP, Charts), Powerpoint and process mapping tools
- Full proficiency of written and oral English and Italian.
You will be part of:
We offer you an opportunity to put your skills and experience into work and make an impact in our global organisation and the cargo handling industry. You will work together with great colleagues from various backgrounds inspired by shared, ambitious goals. You’ll be part of a team with a proven record of high team climate. We value collaboration in our open and inclusive culture. With us, you will have the opportunity to develop yourself professionally.
In addition we offer you:
- Attractive compensation package
- Healthy work environment - company sponsored medical insurance program
- Food vouchers
- Work-life balance – 25 days paid vacation, company events
- Transportation allowance.
If you are excited about this opportunity, please submit your application!