- Manage access rights to ensure all people (supposed to) have access to the Global Planning Performance Cockpit (GPPC) (the Power BI dashboard);
- To execute the S&OP process without any delay (Data: Sales, Inventory, Production, Demand) for monitoring and analysis in Power BI;
- Secure data accuracy and availability;
- Investigate with IT and Business key contacts to resolve data accuracy;
- Closely collaborate with IT to leverage technologies to provide automatic reports;
- Release all continents from Global reporting creation and establish best practice sharing;
- Become the key contact to build any additional Global reporting inside GPPC;
- Launch necessary projects to add additional KPIs to GPPC.
What we offer:
- Active participation in the creation of the new Shared Service Center in Bulgaria;
- Excellent social package;
- New and modern office place;
- Clear career path and opportunities for growth and personal development.
- Fluent in English both verbal and written;
- Bachelor’s degree with majors in Supply Chain;
- 3-5 years of experience in Supply Chain KPI management and reporting;
- Strong IT skills, at ease with IT tools;
- MS Office Expert (MS Excel), Office 365 user;
- Excellent Project Management Skills;
- Analytical thinking; problem-solving abilities; good organizational skills;
- Comfortable working with complex data types and sources.