Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with 120,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of € 13 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions through its Digital Transformation Factory, as well as transactional services through Worldline, the European leader in the payment industry. With its cutting-edge technologies and industry knowledge, Atos supports the digital transformation of its clients across all business sectors. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos Syntel, Unify and Worldline. Atos is listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
For our Shared Service Center (part of Unified Communication and Collaboration - UCC division) located in TSUM Business Center, we are looking for Business Analyst with German.
- Processing standard transactions in SAP and other systems, such as Order Entry, Change, Closure, Billing and proper cost allocation;
- Validating order packs and confirmations;
- Performing Month-end, Quarter-end and Annual Closing activities in your area of responsibility;
- Identifying and resolving readily identifiable, clearly-defined problems;
- Assisting with the commercial verification of financial impacts, such as revenues, costs, backlog, work-in-progress, plans, forecasts and risks
- Communicating with, primarily, intra-organizational contacts and some external contacts on invoice clarification activities;
- Providing training to new employees for specific areas of responsibility as defined by the Team Lead / Senior BA.
- Ensuring completeness, accuracy and high quality of the daily operations by achieving the agreed KPIs, team and personal targets;
- Ensuring adherence to contractual commitments, service level agreements and charging for MAC’s, AV and VL’s;
- Ensuring compliance with company policies, procedures, rules and accounting standards.
- BS/BA or advanced degree in Business Administration/ Accounting/ Finance
- 0-1 years experience in relevant field
- German Language Skills (C1)
- SAP, MS Office (advanced excel skills), Enterprise Data Flows and Systems (ERP, etc.)
- Good Analytical Skills
- Very Good Networking and Communication Skills
- Customer orientation
What we offer?
- Professional Growth in a Global Company
- Individual Career Path
- Talent Program
- E-Learning Hub
- Knowledge Sharing Programs and Trainings
- Mentor Support
- Flexible Working Hours
- Home Office
- 26 Paid Vacation Days
- Medical Care including Dental Care, Glasses, etc.
- Referral Bonus
- Food Vouchers
- Multisport Card
- Store Discounts
- Team Buildings and Company Events
- Lounge and Game Areas
- Charity and Volunteer Activities
- Career Opportunities for Relocation in our International Offices
- Metro Station next to the Office
If you recognize the opportunity to develop professionally in a multinational company working with skillful co-workers to share experience with, do not hesitate to apply with a CV in English.
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
By applying for our vacancies, it is considered that you give your explicit consent your personal data to be processed, used and kept for the purposes of the recruitment at Atos.