At HRS, we believe the right job can transform a person's life and the right person can transform a business. We're passionate about connecting our candidates with the right job for them.
You are no exception!
For our client we are currently looking for an Audit Assistant to join their team of professionals.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Active participation in planning audit engagements;
- Participate in the implementation of appropriate procedures for specific audit engagements;
- Supporting the work of audit managers and audit assistant managers;
- Daily communication and reporting on the implementation of the tasks.
- Competitive salary;
- Bonus options available;
- Company benefits;
- Opportunities for long-term career development;
- Free company trainings;
- Top office location;
- Work with multinational companies of international brands;
- Working with a young and dynamic team of professionals;
- Pleasant, team-oriented and supportive work environment;
- Flexible working hours and possibility for remote work.
- Relevant Master's degree;
- At least 1 year of professional experience in the field of auditing;
- Good level of English;
- Effective communication skills;
- Excellent technical skills – MS Office (especially Excel).
All applications will be treated strictly confidential.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
HRS Bulgaria has License № 2361 valid from 15.09.2017