Cargotec is at the forefront of the transformation in the cargo handling industry. Our cargo handling solutions and services make global trade smarter, better and more sustainable. As leaders in ports, on roads and at sea, our business areas Kalmar, Hiab and MacGregor have a unique position to optimise global cargo flows and create sustainable customer value.
Join us for a smarter and better everyday
Record to Report team is growing and we are looking for Accountant who will be responsible for support accounting services for selected processes and countries, which include accounting for and coordination of month-end general ledger close, prepare balance sheet reconciliations. Also to Act as primary point of contact for selected partners and/or processes and to be responsible for financial reporting operational activities and participate in process improvement projects.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Provide accounting services: deliver services in line with agreed controls and procedures; ensure that data is accurate in company systems; recognize unusual events and work with Supervisor to resolve the case , participate in transition activities.
- Comply with internal control procedures and accounting policies in compliance with Cargotec Accounting Standards (CAS); ensure all the documentation is up-to-date and accurate.
- Participate/Lead cross training and back-up support for roles in the area of Record-to Report; handle ad-hoc requests
- Participate/lead cross trainings of junior associates and new team members
- Handling ad-hoc requests on a timely manner.
- Follow internal control procedures and all accounting policies in accordance with Cargotec Accounting Standards (CAS) and internal control framework.
What you’ll need to succeed:
We are looking for a Professional who is a strong team player, has problem solving attitude, demonstrates analytical skills, good Interpersonal and communication skills; taking initiative in a proactive manner to improve own and team work practices and has International mind-set.
Ideally you have:
- Bachelor degree or equivalent in Accounting, Finance or Economics
- 2-4 years of relevant experience in finance operations
- Experience with simple to complex query handling
- Good MS-office skills, ERP knowledge required
- Process knowledge on RTR
- Proficiency of written and oral English required.
You will be part of:
We offer you an opportunity to put your skills and experience into work and make an impact in our global organisation and the cargo handling industry. You will work together with great colleagues from various backgrounds inspired by shared, ambitious goals. We value collaboration in our open and inclusive culture. With us, you will have the opportunity to develop yourself professionally. Join us to make a difference - and have fun while doing it.
In addition we also offer:
- Attractive compensation package
- Healthy work environment - company sponsored medical insurance program
- Food vouchers
- Work-life balance – 25 days paid vacation, company events
- Transportation allowance
- Option to work from home.
Interested to join?
If you are excited about this opportunity, please submit your application and CV.
Cargotec and its businesses
Cargotec (Nasdaq Helsinki: CGCBV) enables smarter cargo flow for a better everyday with its leading cargo handling solutions and services. Cargotec's business areas Kalmar, Hiab and MacGregor are pioneers in their fields. Through their unique position in ports, at sea and on roads, they optimise global cargo flows and create sustainable customer value. Cargotec has signed United Nations Global Compact’s Business Ambition for 1.5°C. The company’s sales in 2020 totalled approximately EUR 3.3 billion and it employs around 11,500 people. www.cargotec.com