Antelope Audio is hi-end audio hardware and software manufacturer. We are one of the global leaders in our industry and we develop and sell our products internationally. At Antelope Audio we are dedicated to helping people achieve high-definition sound both in the recording studio and home environment. Distinguished by performance, innovation and stylish design Antelope Audio products are found in the best studios in the USA, Europe and Asia. Our clients are the best audio engineers who work with Warner Brothers, Universal Studios, Sony Music and celebrities like Michael Jackson, Rihanna, Jay-Z, Korn, Dusty Kid, Wu Tang and Andrea Bocelli, Slipknot, Rammstein and John Mayer.
The company believes a great culture starts with having the opportunity to work with talented coworkers and is powered by five core values: autonomy, growth, innovation, entrepreneurship, and partnership building.
We are looking to hire an Accountant with an analytical mind and fantastic organizational skills. We are expected to be detail oriented, have strong problem-solving skills, work comfortably under pressure, and deliver on tight deadlines.
• Develop and maintain financial accounting systems for accounts payable, and accounts receivable;
• Actively keeps communication with banks, financial institutions and State Authorities;
• Prepare primary and other financial and accounting documents;
• Assist in the processing of balance sheets, income statements and other financial statements according to legal and company accounting and financial guidelines;
• Performs other responsibilities related to the job description and assigned by Financial manager;
Qualifications & Competences:
• Bachelor’s degree in accounting or related (essential);
• 1 year of Accounting work experience (essential);
• Understanding of accounting and financial reporting principles and practices;
• Very good MS – office skills;
• ERP knowledge is required;
• Fluent in English language;
ON TOP OF ALL THAT
• Working for a fast-growing, international company;
• Flat, agile, bureaucracy-free management structure;
• Opportunity to work for top 5 world-leader in digital audio technology;
• Friendly work environment in a team of highly skilled and motivated people;
• Leading medical, dental, multi-sport and social benefits;
• Fresh fruits in the office
• Great office location.