We’re always looking for the ones truly passionate about their work. If you are amongst them, you can rest assured there is a place for you in eMAG. We’ve grown very fast and we are determined to keep doing so. What brought us here is our desire for continuous evolution and practical results.
More than 6000 colleagues are part of eMAG Teams. We strongly believe in people development and therefore every year we invest more and more energy and resources to remain an organization that is constantly learning. We want to make sure that you’ll have the most talented colleagues, as well as the proper environment to grow and achieve great results, to become what you desire on a personal and professional level. Join us, grow faster!
Finance Business Partner
As a Finance Business Partner in our team, you’ll be acting as the single point of contact for a department in eMAG. You will be working closely with your stakeholders and other colleagues in Finance in order to understand and correlate different business elements while driving business results to the next level .
What you’ll have to do:
· Analyzing and interpreting financial results, while foreseeing risks and opportunities for the business
· Proposing and implementing different measures that are necessary to improve business results (costs, procedures, processes, etc.)
· Preparing reports and offering different solutions to the company’s management team in order to drive productivity and reduce costs
· Developing and/or improving business planning models based on forecasts’ and actuals’ evolution
· Preparing budgets, forecasts and long-term plans
· Researching gaps between forecasts and actuals, while understanding and sharing their impact on the business with your stakeholders
· Participating in month-end closing and year-end closing processes (P&L, working capital)
· Developing and improving different instruments or applications, together with our internal development team
· Getting involved in project controlling – managing business cases, participating in progress and risk reviews, etc.
· Constantly simplifying work flows
· Defining and monitoring financial and operational objectives in order to drive performance in eMAG
Let’s meet if you have these skills:
· Are passionate about Finance and you want to work in a dynamic environment
· Are passionate about further developing your knowledge and skills
· Have 3 to 4 years of experience working in Financial Analysis, Planning or Controlling
· Have a University Degree in Economic Studies
· Speak English fluently
· Have the ability to work with different groups and levels within an organization
· Have the ability to take the lead in internal discussions and negotiations
What we’ve prepared for you:
· Medical subscription: Medicover, MedLife or Regina Maria.
· A flexible budget that you can invest in yourself as you wish: meal tickets, holiday tickets, cultural vouchers, private pension, foreign language classes, eMAG, Fashion Days, Tazz, Therme & Genius, membership to different gyms or even professional development classes.
· Different discounts from our partners: banking, mobile, dental medicine or wellness.
· Access to the Bookster library and free credits on the Atlas psycho-emotional health platform.
· An accelerated learning environment, with access to over 100.000 curated online resources and platforms, learning academies and development programs.
· A friendly office. We redesigned our headquarter office to suit our hybrid work model: we doubled the number of meeting rooms and we equipped them with state-of-the-art technology.
Curious to find out more about the next step in your career? Apply now and if your experience is relevant for the role you wish, we will give you a call for more details!