We are looking for: SOCIAL MEDIA SPECIALIST
• Responsible for the company brand awareness execution cross social network.
• Hands on accountability – setting up online performance campaigns cross the social network arena, such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram - Including uploading ads, targeting groups, adjusting bids and implementing tracking links.
• Responsible for optimization, including ensuring that the campaigns reach ROI goals.
• Re-targeting new groups, pausing inefficient or expensive campaigns and constantly reallocating the funds to the highest performing target groups on the mobile channels WhatsApp, Telegram, other.
• Responsible for initiate and develop social campaigns ideas.
• Responsible for conducting ongoing A/B testing.
• Identify new opportunities and search new target groups in order to hit targets by using different research tools either internal within the social networks or external from third party providers.
• Work closely with the designers and sales team to promote new promotions and ideas.
The ideal candidate has:
• Fluent/Native English speaker - must.
• At least 1-2 years of experience working with the Facebook, Twitter, YouTube advertising platforms.
• Experience in managing pages and groups.
• Previous experience in a digital agency or in-house online marketing team.
• E-commerce experience – preferable.
• Strong analytical, excel and quantitative skills.
• Results orientated individual with focus on delivery, agility and control.
• Deep understanding of BI, capability of analyzing large data sets.
• Strong understanding of digital advertising practices.
• Excellent analytical skills and social networks savvy.
• Strong web analytical skills and multi task abilities.
• Strategic thinker with excellent communication skills.
• Ability to see trends and patterns in data and relate changes to performance.
What we offer:
• Attractive base salary.
• Full time position – 5 days a week.
• Social benefits – Multisport card.
• Birthday Gifts.
• Paid Vacations, Holidays & Team buildings.
• Special educational program for the first month.
• Weekly sport day (Football) + catering in the office.
• Abroad training for personal development with mutual benefits.
• Opportunities for growth to a higher position in the Company.
• Variety of different food and drinks in the office.