At HRS, we believe the right job can transform a person's life and the right person can transform a business. We're passionate about connecting our candidates with the right job for them.
The extensive experience in the human resources industry under our belt has given us valuable insights and extensive knowledge of the corporate cultures and thus enabled us to locate the best candidates for our clients.
For our client - an international company that is developing a brand new sports betting platform, we are looking for an experienced professional to join their team as a Marketing Specialist.
- Actively participate in product creation - develop and implement the marketing strategy of each game and product;
- Drive the product launch from marketing perspective;
- Provide hands-on on the art direction and design to support campaign executions and social media content;
- Maintain the relationship with the third-party advertisers;
- Coordinate and be involved in gaming events and logistics;
- Drive the preparation and organization of newsletters, website content and affiliate partnerships;
- Actively research and stay up to date with the latest trends in marketing and positioning in gaming industry;
- Proactively develop ideas and opportunities for feature articles, interviews, presentations and other PR activities that promote awareness of gaming initiatives.
The company offers:
- Competitive salary;
- 13th salary;
- 2 times a year revision of the remuneration;
- Flexible working hours;
- Home office;
- 25 days paid annual leave;
- Additional health package + dental package;
- Free card for public transport;
- Fully paid Sport card;
- Organizing themed dinners;
- Teambuildings and other team activities.
- Free snack, soft drinks, coffee and fruit available always;
- Free shuttles from Business Park Sofia metro station to our office;
- State-of-the-art modern office and company parking space;
- Positive working environment including a relax zone equipped with PS4, foosball, books and lazy chairs.
- At least 3 years of experience in marketing industry;
- At least 2 years of experience in gaming industry is desirable;
- Skilled in writing and editing content with an attention to details;
- Bachelor's degree in a related field;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Strong prioritization and organization management skills;
- Fluent in English.
All applications will be treated strictly confidential.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
HRS Bulgaria has License № 2361 valid from 15.09.2017.