Antelope Audio is hi-end audio hardware and software manufacturer. We are one of the global leaders in our industry and we develop and sell our products internationally. At Antelope Audio we are dedicated to helping people achieve high-definition sound both in the recording studio and home environment. Distinguished by performance, innovation and stylish design Antelope Audio products are found in the best studios in the USA, Europe and Asia. Our clients include Warner Brothers, Universal Studios, Sony Music and stars like Rihanna, Jay-Z, Korn, Dusty Kid, Wu Tang and Andrea Bocelli.
We are looking for pro audio aficionado with experience in PR and social media. If you are a tech-savvy professional, have proven track record in community management, we are looking forward to meet /” sound” you.
• You must be able to act as the face and voice of our brand and manage the community communications;
• You must be social media guru;
• You must be passionate of good sound quality and terms like mastering, audio interface, modeling mics, etc. ring the bells;
• You should have a love for all things digital and be obsessed with keeping up with online trends and culture;
• Have experience with handling trolls and haters online;
• Set up and implement social media and community engagement plans aligned with marketing strategies;
• Moderating community conversation and encouraging specific topics across all social media channels, forums and platforms;
• Building relationships with community members and influencers;
• Monitor our e-reputation and take immediate action when it might be negatively impacted;
• Take active participation in developing new marketing ideas and approaches;
• Stay up-to-date with digital technology trends;
• Community strategy/trendsetting
Qualifications & Competences:
• Bachelor or master’s degree in PR, Marketing or Mass Communications
• Previous experience with online reputation and community management is a must;
• Success stories
• Proven People management skills;
• Understanding & managing achievable the psychology of difficult players: haters, trolls, disgruntled customers etc.;
• Previous experience with coordinating the process of content development for different social media platforms (working closely with designers, copyrighters, and content creators);
• Influencer experience is essential;
What we offer:
• Working for a fast-growing, international company;
• Flat, agile, bureaucracy-free management structure;
• Opportunity to work for top 5 world-leader in digital audio technology;
• Friendly work environment in a team of highly skilled and motivated people;
• Leading medical, dental multi-sport and social benefits;
• Fresh fruits in the office
• Great office location.
All inquiries are strictly confidential. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Antelope does not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, age, and marital status.