Our partner - Allot - is an industry leader in network security and visibility. A global growing company in cyber-security with a strong Tier1 customer base. We embrace an Agile way of working, priding ourselves on being fast, diverse and dynamic.
What you’ll do:
- Provide excellent, dedicated and proactive support service
- Perform deep problem investigation into system logs and behaviour
- Provide technical guidance and solutions to the company's customers and partners
- Problem reproduction and lab simulations
- Working with higher tier support teams and travel to customer sites according to need.
All while maintaining direct contact with key customers in the EMEA region off-site and on-site to assure customer satisfaction and success. Serving mainly EMEA customer but with opportunities to serve and travel globally!
What you should have:
- At least 3-5 years hands-on experience with networking LAN/WAN environments, preferably with:
- ISPs, Telco's and Mobile Operators, Tier1/Tier2 networks.
- Mobile data/cable operators.
- Hands-on experience in networking LAN/WAN products: Routers, Switches, Firewalls, NMS, etc.
- Working knowledge of Radius, Diameter, DHCP, 3GPP, PCEF, PCRF, understanding protocol flow and sniffing.
- Strong hands-on working knowledge of TCP/IP networks, packet sniffing and traffic generation.
- Strong knowledge of Linux system administration and operation (CentOS\RedHat preferred).
- Windows Server OS knowledge and operation – an advantage.
- Work experience with the security world
- Experienced in customer care working with CRM systems.
- Hands-on experience in routing protocols like BGP, PBR, etc. – an advantage.
- Knowledge in Shell/Perl scripting – an advantage.
- Knowledge in database SQL querying and database administration – an advantage.
- Proved experience in working directly in a T1 EMEA customers - advantage
What we offer:
- Experience in diverse international projects and clients
- Friendly and knowledge-sharing environment
- Career opportunities
- Interesting projects