Our team manages a workflow management platform and its integration with adjacent tools and databases. We are seeking a full stack developer who is passionate and motivated to help develop and deploy our cloud-based solutions. The person must understand software engineering fundamentals and be able to keep up with discussions with the technical team. We need someone who enjoys working with highly talented individuals and is eager to learn, grow, and contribute.
This is an excellent chance to be a part of one of the largest technology companies in the world, and to build a solid foundation for your career.
- Participates as a key member of the development team for deal pursuit workflow platform.
- Completes development of software units using original designs or those prepared by other developers.
- Participates in code reviews. Prepares and executes unit tests.
- Applies technical knowledge to maintain a technology area (e.g. application development and database management).
- May perform unit design.
- Applies HP and 3rd party technologies to software solutions of moderate to high complexity.
- Configures or designs user interfaces for enterprise systems.
Education and Experience:
- A technical Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- Ideally has a minimum of 2 years of related experience or a Master's degree.
- Developers with beginner, intermediate or advanced skills are welcome to apply. We have needs for all experience levels. Compensation is commensurate with capabilities and experience.
Knowledge and Skills:
- 1 or more year experience writing code using languages such as (and not limited to) Java, C, C++, C#, VB.Net.
- Moderate to advanced Understanding of RDBMS databases such as SQL Server and Oracle.
- Working knowledge to HTML.
- Moderate to advanced understanding of modern software design and development methodologies (e.g., OO and Agile).
- Solid understanding of modern SCM (software configuration management).
- Working knowledge of ADO (Azure Dev. Ops), Azure Serverless and ReactJS and Python