- Want to see how an idea becomes a reality?
- How a virtual design is transformed into a product?
- Are you a fast and eager learner who easily adapt?
- Are you willing to innovate the industry while using various technologies?
“Inense” your career!
Join our young and growing team to provide the best service to our customers. Discover multiple industry sectors (Aerospace & Defense, Automotive, Energy, Transportation, High-Tech, Life Science) and develop yourself.
As an international company, Inensia offers a stimulating and supporting working environment with friendly, social and open-minded people. You can now onboard and fully contribute to the expansion of our European delivery center in Sofia in the position of
Full Stack PLM Developer
As a Developer you will work in the area of digital industry and product lifecycle management /PLM/.
- Understanding functional specifications describing the expected PLM solution;
- Designing and implementing any specific customizations (front-end and back-end) and interfaces between information systems (i.e. PLM to ERP such as SAP);
- Implementing migration tools to load legacy data into PLM;
- Developing scripts to automate functional and non-regression testing.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Informatics or Information System or respective experience;
- Advanced English, both written and spoken;
- Sense of responsibility, autonomous, proactive, resourceful and team player.
- Knowledge or experience in DevOps methods and tools;
- Knowledge or experience in SQL language;
- Knowledge or experience in Agile/SCRUM methodology;
- Knowledge or experience in Data Science and Analytics;
- Good knowledge in French or German.
- Competitive remuneration package and additional company benefits;
- “Start-up” approach / end to end involvement / new leadership opportunities;
- Continuous training & opportunity for development;
- International experience;
- Friendly and stimulating work environment.
Willing to join our young and motivated team? Send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org