SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
The team in Sofia is a strong contributor to the development of the SAP S/4HANA business solutions. SAP S/4HANA is an integrated ERP system that revolutionizes business processes with intelligent automation — supported by artificial intelligence and robotic process automation.
As part of SAP S/4HANA, the Environment, Health, and Safety and Product Compliance solution capabilities support customers’ sustainability initiatives.
To meet SAP customers’ requirements for more comprehensive solutions in the Product Compliance area, we are developing our team and inviting you to explore this new, exciting opportunity.
We value technical skills as much as teamwork, trust, collaboration and creativity.
We are looking for a Software Developer who
- possesses creative mindset
- is enthusiastic to gain knowledge in business solutions development
- is ready to learn from his/her mentor
- is inspired by cloud technologies
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
- You will be working in a cross-functional team of talented and motivated colleagues, following Agile methodologies and the industry’s best practices
- Support the team with software development tasks, focusing on quality
- Learn and work with SAP development tools and technologies, like Fiori and SAP UI5 frameworks, ABAP programming language, Core Data Services (CDS), in-memory computing, SAP Cloud Platform, and others
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- University education in Computer Science or software academy trainings
- Deep understanding for object-oriented programming and experience in data structures and algorithms
- Experience in RDBMS and SQL
- Knowledge in ABAP programming language will be considered as a strong advantage
- Ability to work without close supervision over complex tasks and innovative projects will be considered as s strong advantage
- Excellent soft skills and good command in English
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.