At HRS, we believe the right job can transform a person's life and the right person can transform a business. We're passionate about connecting our candidates with the right job for them.
The extensive experience in the human resources industry under our belt has given us valuable insights and extensive knowledge of the corporate cultures and thus enabled us to locate the best candidates for our clients.
For our client – a leading product company in the FinTech industry we are looking for an experienced professional to join their growing team as a Software Architect with Microsoft technology stack.
- Conceive, experiment with, and present architectural approaches for software applications, including web, client, server, and others;
- Ensure architectural integrity and consistency across the entire product;
- Collaborate with the Development, Software and Business Analysis team to deliver high quality;
- Create architectural workflows, diagrams and technical design documents based on business requirements;
- Research developing technologies and apply information towards future platform developments;
- Assist in debugging complicated production faults and ensure system stability;
- Involvement across the full project life cycle (to successful deployment);
- Be an active part of the continuous improvement of the development processes.
- Mentor development teams, participate in discussions, perform code reviews;
- Make sure that the development is done in accordance with the architectural requirements.
Our Client offers:
- Plenty of opportunities for professional growth
- Interesting work on new and long-run projects
- Competitive salary based on personal and team achievements
- 20 days paid leave
- Option for Multisport card at a discounted price
- Company-sponsored training and certification
- 24/7 access to e-learning platforms
- Recreation room
- A friendly working environment in a modern office
- Regular team buildings and celebrations.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in designing effective, scalable, high performance and responsive enterprise-grade software
- Proficient in .NET, C#
- Proficient in NoSQL and Relational DBs
- Experience with Microservice architecture
- Experience with Enterprise Service Bus (preferably RabbitMQ)
- Experience with cloud solutions/cloud transition processes.
- Experience and desire to create testable software;
- Understanding of current enterprise software technologies and development practices/tools;
- First-class design skills including the ability to draw up extremely accurate specifications that could be effectively utilized by development teams;
- Analytical mindset and high attention to detail, ability to understand complex business logic, dive into complex code and debug software systems;
- Computer Science or Engineering graduate /post-graduate/;
- Motivated, assertive, responsible, proactive and creative; strong team player.
All applications will be treated strictly confidential.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
HRS Services Bulgaria has License № 2280/22.05.2017 for providing human resources services.