At HRS, we believe the right job can transform a person's life and the right person can transform a business. We're passionate about connecting our candidates with the right job for them.
The extensive experience in the human resources industry under our belt has given us valuable insights and extensive knowledge of the corporate cultures and thus enabled us to locate the best candidates for our clients.
For our client - a leading global company in the FinTech sphere, we are looking for an experienced professional to join their team as a Senior WordPress Developer.
- Work with the Web Development team on adding new modules, features and functionalities to corporate websites;
- Work closely with the UX/Design departments, carry out maintenance of websites;
- Monitoring the corporate websites frequently to improve the code quality, loading time and SEO;
- Refactoring the current code and applications;
- Work on day-to-day content management updates requested by different departments.
Our client offers:
- Great opportunity for professional and personal development;
- Competitive salary;
- Excellent working conditions;
- Cooperative team environment;
- An international environment that offers daily contact to teams in other countries;
- Work-life balance – 25 days paid vacation;
- Additional benefits, such as health insurance, dental insurance and multisport card.
- 5+ years of experience with WordPress;
- Development of custom themes, templates and plugins (Knowledge of Hooks, Actions and Filters);
- Excellent knowledge of Advanced Custom Fields and WPML;
- Possess good PHP skills;
- Good knowledge of DB technologies and applications;
- Excellent HTML5 and CSS3 knowledge;
- Experience working with SASS and Bootstrap;
- Ability to take a PSD mock-up and turn it into a fully working web page within WordPress;
- Experience in creating responsive web pages;
- Experience of CVS such as GIT and Bitbucket;
- Being able to work effectively under pressure;
- Excellent written and verbal English skills.
- Experience using Gulp;
- Familiar with project management tools like Jira;
- Computer Science degree or equivalent.
All applications will be treated strictly confidential.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
HRS Services Bulgaria has License № 2280/22.05.2017 for providing human resources services.