At HRS, we believe the right job can transform a person's life and the right person can transform a business. We're passionate about connecting our candidates with the right job for them.
The extensive experience in the human resources industry under our belt has given us valuable insights and extensive knowledge of the corporate cultures and thus enabled us to locate the best candidates for our clients.
For our client - a product company with one of the most modern public mobility systems in the world, with office in Sofia, we are looking for an experienced professional to join their growing team as a Senior React.js Engineer.
They are looking for a Senior React.js Engineer to produce their new scalable software solutions. You’ll be part of a freshly created cross-functional team in their new engineering office in Sofia, Bulgaria, that’s responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment.
Our partner writes a lot of React and TypeScript and yet they are polyglots. If you are coming from a different coding environment, joining their team will be the best way to learn new tech while applying your frontend engineering background.
They use Responsive Web Design, Progressive Web Apps, Material UI, Redux and Jest. They run a lot of Kubernetes, Docker, Git, *Nix, AWS Lambdas, Cloud Functions.
They deploy in Google Cloud and AWS - if you don’t have experience we’re sure you’ll have enough time to learn the cloud stacks.
- Develop frontend implementations using TypeScript and the latest Web standards
- Utilise React/Redux and common ecosystem libraries. Research and support the development of native mobile applications
- Work in small groups with other talented engineers to create visionary UI/UX
- Improve the user experience across our client's platform
- Follow and teach Agile methodology within the team
- Share your expertise with the team by putting your ego aside
- Make sure that you and everyone around you are growing towards an outstanding group of professionals who share the same passion
- Write your technical docs or implementation proposals, mentor and improve the overall performance of the team
- Bring ideas to the table, take ownership over their project timelines and deliverables and help us scale.
- You have 5+ years of experience as a software engineer
- You are a team player with a knack for utility
- You are motivating and guiding your colleagues towards success
- You are humble and proactive team player
- You possess good communication skills and logical thinking
- You are fluent in English.
Our client offers:
- Above market compensation packages
- Social benefits
- Health insurance
- Relocation assistance
- And much more to come along.
What Catches Our Eye:
- You have earned BA/BS degree in computer science or equivalent
- You have good understanding of usability and accessibility
- You have an eye for detail
- Our partner builds technology that changes the way the world moves. Their guiding principle is simple: they know that the future of transportation is safe, dynamic, shared public mobility — the kind that reduces carbon emissions across congested cities, complements existing transit infrastructure, and provides everyone with accessible, efficient, and affordable ways of getting around. Through intelligently designed operating systems and sophisticated routing algorithms, they build localized and customizable solutions for each and every one of their global partners (100 and counting).
All applications will be treated strictly confidential.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.