At HRS, we believe the right job can transform a person's life and the right person can transform a business. We're passionate about connecting our candidates with the right job for them.
The extensive experience in the human resources industry under our belt has given us valuable insights and extensive knowledge of the corporate cultures and thus enabled us to locate the best candidates for our clients.
For our client – a leading product company in the FinTech industry we are looking for an experienced professional to join their growing team as a Senior QA Automation with Microsoft technology stack.
- Understand both the business objectives and the technical implementation of the company's software product line
- Have a critical eye for detail and be motivated to explore our products in pursuit of identifying problems that will be important for our customers
- Define and implement quality assurance practices and procedures for the company's software
- Design and implement automation tests
- Work with business owners to develop acceptance criteria
- Write test documentation such as test cases and scenarios
- Troubleshooting test environment and application configuration issues.
Our Client offers:
- Plenty of opportunities for professional growth
- Interesting work on new and long-run projects
- Competitive salary based on personal and team achievements
- 20 days paid leave
- Option for Multisport card at a discounted price
- Company-sponsored training and certification
- 24/7 access to e-learning platforms
- Recreation room
- A friendly working environment in a modern office
- Regular team buildings and celebrations.
- Experience with one or more test automation tools and API testing - Cucumber, Behave, SOAPUI, JMeter, etc.;
- Experience with one or more testing frameworks – MSTest, nUnit, TestNG, jUnit, etc.;
- Solid programming experience preferably in.NET;
- Experience with web service technology like XML, REST, SOAP.;
- Solid understanding and experience with CI/CD;
- Experience in the financial services industry is a plus.
All applications will be treated strictly confidential.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
HRS Services Bulgaria has License № 2280/22.05.2017 for providing human resources services.