Stanga1 is a full service Internet and software company dedicated to providing innovative online solutions to meet a wide range of business needs. We strive to provide our clients with insight and strategy to enable them to achieve their distinct business aims and gain critical competitive advantage in today's business environment.
Are you ready for an exciting opportunity?
We are looking for a Senior Java Developer with the following profile:
Required Skills and Experience:
• Java version 8+,JVM, Spring, and Spring Boot
• Experience with Docker and Kubernetes
• Experience with REST services
• Experience related to the development of solutions for the financial industry
• Experience with Kotlin & Arrow
• Some experience with the Vue or React.js
In this role you’ll:
• You will design, develop, modify, debug and/or maintain software code according to functional, non-functional and technical design specifications.
• You will follow company software engineering standards, applicable software development methodology and release processes, to ensure code is maintainable, scalable, supportable and demo the software products to stakeholders
• You will investigate issues by reviewing/debugging code, provides fixes and workarounds, and reviews changes for operability to maintain existing software solutions.
• You will work within a team, collaborate and add value through participation in peer code reviews, provide comments and suggestions, work with cross functional teams to achieve goals.
• You will assume technical accountability for your specific work products within an application and provide technical support during solution design for new requirements.
• You will be encouraging to actively look for innovation and continuous improvement, efficiency in all assigned tasks.
You’ll also have great skills and abilities:
• University degree in Computer Science or related field
• Investigate new technologies, learn new methods and innovation
• Subject matter expert on knowledge of the complete software development lifecycle
• Advanced level of written and oral English
• Strong team player with a collaborative mindset
• Proactive with a ‘can-do’ attitude