What we do and who we are?
We are the leading crypto lender that has built its reputation in the blockchain world with its signature
Instant Crypto Credit Lines TM and E arn Interest product. Nexo has processed more than $3B+ for a
continually growing 800K+ user base from more than 150 countries around the globe.
We live and breathe solving complex problems for our base and we have the customer reviews to show
for. We’ve zeroed in on solving real issues for our users and found a great product market fit. The result is
a profitable business from Day 1 that has distributed close to $10M in dividends until now.
We are on a mission to build the next generation of infrastructure that will enable millions of people to
ditch the traditional banking rails and move to a world of financial freedom and great UX. Nexo’s team
consists of builders and problem solvers that sacrifice short term profits for the benefits of its users.
Nexo’s team is regularly featured on Bloomberg and CNBC to comment on pressing blockchain issues
such as the Tether stablecoin , Facebook’s Libra , Tokenized Gold , and Bitcoin.
We are looking to hire a professional to join our growing team of Nexo as a Senior IT Recruiter.
What you will be doing:
- Partner closely with Engineering leadership to deeply understand their teams and hiring needs while making hiring recommendations, support events, and build strategy to hire amazing people
- Partner with sourcing, recruiting, engineering, and people leadership to build strong candidate pipelines and guide them through the closing process
- Collaborate with leaders to understand, define, and build talent profiles
- Act as a talent advisor and subject matter expert for engineering leadership
- Take a data driven strategy to provide insights into the health of the hiring pipeline, provide direction, and training to partners
- Collaborate with recruiting programs and infrastructure to broaden your impact across pipelines
What you should have:
- 5+ years of Technical Recruiting experience, preferably in a high growth environment supporting multiple hiring teams
- Proven strategic Sourcer and closer
- Ambassador, you represent yourself and the company with integrity and courtesy both internally and externally
- Passionate about Slack product and opportunity
- Understanding of recruiting metrics and how to utilize them to influence hiring decisions
- Previous startup experience and an unwavering ability to work in a fast-paced environment
What we offer:
- Competitive base salary
- Flexible working conditions
- Bonus options available in tokens
- An opportunity to be part of a life-changing financial innovation