At HRS, we believe the right job can transform a person's life and the right person can transform a business. We're passionate about connecting our candidates with the right job for them.
The extensive experience in the human resources industry under our belt has given us valuable insights and extensive knowledge of the corporate cultures and thus enabled us to locate the best candidates for our clients.
For our client - one of the world's most successful companies in the cryptocurrency sphere with blockchain-based loan platform that is playing an important role in the mainstream adoption of crypto assets and welcomes all the traders to lend or borrow in the crypto landscape, we are looking for an experienced professional to join our client’s rapidly growing team as a Senior Full Stack PHP Developer/ Cryptocurrency.
They attract people who constantly push themselves to think differently and chart exciting new paths in a rapidly growing industry. Our client is a diverse group of dreamers and doers who see value in being radically transparent. Let's change the way the world thinks about money! Join the inovation!
- Developing mainly the back-end components of our client’s blockchain-based loan platform
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Build and grow the products offered by the company
- Supporting API's to handle sensitive and confidential information
- Write highly scaleable, high volume services
- Solve interesting problems that require thinking outside-the-box to accomplish development goals
- Able to work independently and to help the team evolve best practices.
Our client offers:
- Competitive base salary
- Flexible working conditions
- Supportive and friendly working environment
- Fruits, drinks and massages in the office
- Bonus options available in tokens
- A solid global user base, built around a product with an enormous potential
- An opportunity to be part of a life changing financial innovation.
- 4+ years of experience as a backend developer
- Strong proficiency with PHP, Nginx, MongoDB, MySQL, Node
- Deep understanding of algorithm design, troubleshooting and debugging skills
- Experience with the Cloud and AWS is a big advantage
- Experience and strong passion for cryptocurrency is a plus.
All applications will be treated strictly confidential.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted
HRS Services Bulgaria has License № 2280/22.05.2017 for providing human resources services.