At HRS, we believe the right job can transform a person's life and the right person can transform a business. We're passionate about connecting our candidates with the right job for them.
The extensive experience in the human resources industry under our belt has given us valuable insights and extensive knowledge of the corporate cultures and thus enabled us to locate the best candidates for our clients.
For our client - Leader in Blockchain FinTech companies in the world, we are looking for an experienced professional to join our client growing team as a Senior Data Engineer.
- Create and maintain optimal data architecture
- Assemble large, complex data sets that meet functional / non-functional business requirements
- Identify, design, and implement internal process improvements: manual processes automation, optimizing data delivery, re-designing infrastructure for greater usability and scalability, etc.
- Build the infrastructure required for extraction, transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources using SQL and AWS technologies
- Build set of tools that utilize the data pipeline to provide actionable insights into customer acquisition, operational efficiency and other key business performance indicators
- Work with stakeholders including the Executive, Product and Engineering to assist with data-related technical issues and support their data infrastructure needs
- Create data tools for business departments that assist them in building and optimizing our product into an innovative industry leader
- Data security management.
Our client offers:
- Competitive base salary
- Flexible working conditions
- Bonus options available in tokens
- Exceptional remote candidates will be considered
- An opportunity to be part of a life-changing financial innovation.
- Advanced working SQL knowledge and experience working with relational databases, query authoring (SQL) as well as working familiarity with a variety of databases
- Experience building and optimizing ‘big data’ data pipelines, architectures and data sets
- Experience performing root cause analysis on internal and external data and processes to answer specific business questions and identify opportunities for improvement
- Strong analytic skills related to working with unstructured datasets
- Build processes supporting data transformation, data structures, metadata, dependency and workload management
- Experience supporting and working with cross-functional teams in a dynamic environment.
- Strong Experience with relational SQL and NoSQL databases, including Postgres, MySql and MongoDB
- Experience with AWS cloud services: EC2, RDS
- Experience with object-oriented/object function scripting languages: Python, Java, etc.
All applications will be treated strictly confidential.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
HRS Services Bulgaria has License № 2280/22.05.2017 for providing human resources services.