Are you a Security Engineer – Ethical Hacker willing to grow as a professional and work on large-scale projects, using a technology stack that is both diverse and cutting-edge? Are you passionate about innovative and top-notch solutions and want to be part of like-minded professionals? Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced, yet collaborative environment?
If your answer is “Yes”, we would love to talk to you.
Who are we looking for?
Our technical team is expanding, and we have a thrilling job opportunity for Security Engineer – Ethical Hacker who is operating independently and as part of a team to ensure software, hardware, and related components are protected from cyberattacks. The job description will include analyzing current systems for vulnerabilities and simulating cyberattacks in order to validate systems defense mechanisms.
What your responsibilities are going to be?
- Meeting with clients to discuss the security of their system, the approach and answering technical questions
- Researching systems, network structures and possible penetration sites
- Conducting multiple penetration tests, security audits and vulnerability assessments
- Identifying and recording security flaws and breaches
- Identifying areas of high-level security and reviewing and rating the security risk
- Creating suggestions for remediation measures and security upgrades
- Compiling penetration test reports for the client
- Monitoring public security advisories and alerts for information related to threats and vulnerabilities
- Maintaining knowledge of current security trends and be able to clearly communicate them to the team
- Developing unique, effective security strategies for software systems, networks, data centers, and hardware
- Working independently or as part of a team as needed
What qualifications are needed?
- Expert understanding of information security concepts and “industry best practices”
- In-depth technical knowledge of routers, firewalls, WAFs and server systems
- Very good understanding of IT infrastructure components and their configurations, including Authentication and user identification, Domain Controller and DNS Services
- Good understanding of packet analysis, sniffing, scanning networks and network security
- Experience with protocols and encryption mechanisms
- Scripting experience with PowerShell, Bash and or Python or any other programming language
- Application Security experience with Vulnerability Assessment and Pen-Testing
- In-depth knowledge of stages, phases and techniques of Ethical Hacking such as, but not limited to parameter manipulation, session/server hijacking, XSS, CSRF, DDoS and Social Engineering
- Understanding for IT Infrastructure components and their configurations – Applications and their server platforms, Windows and Linux Environments and Storage
- Hands-on experience with security frameworks and standards such as PCI-DSS, HIPAA, ISO27001, SOC2, SOX, GDPR, OWASP, NIST, CIS, MITRE, SANS, etc.
- Good troubleshooting skills.
- Proficient level of English
What would be considered as an advantage?
- Mobile Security (iOS and Android) experience
- Cloud Security know-how
- SSDLC experience –Treat Modeling, Patch Management and Secure Code Writing and Design
- DevOps or SecOps – experience in security the CI/CD process
By joining us:
- You will have the chance to bring your technical expertise, enthusiasm and entrepreneurial mindset, and shape the way we transform the business (and lives) of our clients, partners and society
- You will be surrounded by other highly-performing team members and will have the chance to grow and scale with us
- You will become part of a thrilling and collaborative environment where you will be able to share your ideas and gain insightful feedback
- You will enjoy flexibility and be able to keep the balance between your personal and professional life and focus on what’s important
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.