SoftServe, we are advisors and providers who operate on the cutting-edge of technology. With you, we set goals and reach them to grow better together, learning from both successes and mistakes. We are a team of 9 000+ thinkers and makers in more than 30 offices worldwide, true professionals and good people, who like what we do and do it well.
We are a leading software developer in Europe and the largest Ukrainian IT company - from Engineering to Architecture, Business Analytics to Project Management, Artificial Intelligence to Customer Support solutions. and so much more. Here you can choose from a variety of paths to grow your career.
We believe that technological advancement is built by curious, imaginative minds. We are more than technology, SoftServe is a place where talent meets opportunity and people have everything they need to pursue their passion. Here you can find a culture that inspires creation without pushing. We are a community-driven by people like you. Without you, SoftServe couldn’t have achieved even a part of what we are today. And so, our aim is to support you, to collaborate, and develop.
Growing together, we build our common future.
ABOUT THE TEAM
Platforms CoE (Center of Excellence) is a team of highly professional specialists with the primary focus on Salesforce technology covering A to Z Salesforce Solutions implementations, Salesforce extension, and integration development Our Team covering all the aspects of the project lifecycle: technical pre-sales support, solution design, implementation, development, support.
As a part of the top-expert team, you will get a chance to take world-class challenges, work with cutting-edge technologies, and get the latest certifications. The team consists of around 55+ professionals and is consistently growing.
• Having 3+ years of hands-on experience administering and developing Salesforce instances
• Possessing expertise in using Data Loader and other data loading tools
• Experienced in software design, development, implementation, and support of production systems
• Knowledgeable of Salesforce Products - Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, FSL and Salesforce CPQ, etc.
• Skilled using Salesforce Workbench
• Proficient using Complementary Software Tools, such as Jira, Confluence, MS Word & MS Excel, etc.
• Confident using 3rd Party Salesforce apps, such as FormAssembly, Survey Monkey, MailChimp, Deduplication tools, etc.
• Able to multi-task, manage changing priorities and workload
• An excellent team player able to work with virtual and global cross-functional teams
• Demonstrating excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
• A flexible, open-minded, willing to work in a high uncertainty environment
• Capable of cooperating with Salesforce Developers on tasks that require both point-and-click configuration and customization
• Salesforce.com Certified Administrator (or Developer)
• Having a good understanding of sales, marketing, and Customer Service concepts
YOU WANT TO WORK WITH
• Configuring Salesforce.com fields, page layouts, record types, reports and dashboards, and other Salesforce metadata
• Designing and building custom functionalities (objects, etc.) on the Force.com platform
• Maintaining users, roles, profiles, and the overall security model of Salesforce Instances.
• Managing mass imports and exports of data
• Deploying metadata and code from test environments to production environments (experience with Ant Migration Tool is an advantage)
• Creating workflows, assignment rules, and other Salesforce automation
• Building and maintain Customer Portal and Sites
• Providing on-going support and system administration to quickly fix system issues
• Assisting Salesforce Consultants with requirements gathering and prioritization of tasks
TOGETHER WE WILL
• Participate in Customer projects from facing pre-sales activities to deep-technical assessments and implementation projects or developing cutting-edge Solution Accelerators
• Extend existing technology's boundaries or just exercising around certain technology with some hands-on prototypes
• Work as a consultant on different projects with a flexible schedule
• Build up Salesforce practice and grow your Salesforce skills by passing certifications