Stanga1 is in a partnership with Dalet – a leading software solution provider for the Media & Entertainment industry and the corporate audio, video and multimedia content management market. Today, more than 200 Television, 1500 Radio sites, and 30 institutional clients located in 60 countries utilize Dalet solutions for their mission-critical operations. They are used around the world by many thousands of individual users at hundreds of TVs, Radios and other content owners, producers and distributors, including public broadcasters such as the BBC, France TV and Russia Today, commercial networks and operators such as HBO, Canal+, CNN, NBC, FOX, ABC, CBS, Mediaset, and government & international organizations such as the UK Parliament, the UN, NASA and many others.
Top Reasons to Join Us
· Revolutionize a big industry in a dynamic, fast-growing, yet mature company
· Benefit from great career opportunities around the world
· Make the most of a truly collaborative environment with supportive leadership
· Collaborate with talented and passionate team members
· Enjoy a fun working environment
· Evolve with cutting edge technologies (AI, Cloud, CyberSecurity)
What You’ll Do
· You will be at the very forefront of Dalet R&D, tasked with implementing quality assurance processes and helping to find creative solutions to technical challenges.
· You will have the opportunity to learn extremely diverse sets of software, both specialized broadcast software and a wide range of standard Windows software. Working for a growing, global company in a dynamic and ever-changing environment there may be later opportunities for International assignments/relocation.
· Work with a strong system testing team on operationally critical tasks
· Own product quality, create test plans for new products / features and ensure dev is up to spec
· Execute test procedures to verify functionality against specs and product requirements
· Implement quality assurance processes, focusing on both functional and nonfunctional aspects
· Work closely with other Scrum and project teams to ensure integration success
· Troubleshoot issues down to the root cause, create detailed bug reports and suggestions for improvement
· Develop and maintain automated tests
· Travel to our customer sites worldwide to participate in complex investigations on production platforms
- Strong problem solving and analysis skills, attention to detail
- Advanced Windows experience (software installation, configuration, registry, troubleshooting, log analysis, etc.)
- Passion for quality, a keen eye for design and user experience improvement
- Strong self-management skills, work ethics and learning abilities
- Proven professional experience with software Dev/QA, of complex software
- Excellent English oral and written communication skills
Highly desirable but not essential skills and experience
- In-depth experience with performance and security testing
- Linux and Docker skills
- Professional experience with video/audio editing software
- Professional experience with automated test development and test framework
- Experience with standard enterprise IT, networking functionality, storage solutions
- Audio / Video codecs and formats (HLS, MP4, MKV, MXF, etc…)
- Professional experience with AWS platforms and AWS certifications
- Experience working in an international environment
- Broadcast experience is a big plus and candidates with experience in the Broadcast industry (Ingest, Media processing, Scheduling, MAM, Playout, TV/Radio control rooms/recording studios)
- Willing to travel to projects for expert support
- 5 years’ relevant experience or bachelor's degree in relevant fields
- Distributed software
- Windows, Linux
- AWS, Docker, ElasticSearch/Kibana, Grafana.
- MS SQL
- Active Directory
- Java, C++, .Net, JS, jQuery, Android/iOS
If you are interested in our company and the position, please submit your CV.
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for an interview.
The personal data provided by you will be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process. STANGA AD takes the responsibility to handle, use and store your personal data, ensuring its protection.