Are you a seasoned Senior PHP Developer willing to grow as a professional and work on large-scale projects, using technology stack that is both diverse and cutting-edge? Are you passionate about innovative and top-notch software solutions and want to be part of like-minded professionals? Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced, yet collaborative environment?
If your answer is “Yes”, we would love to talk to you.
Who are we looking for?
Our technical team is expanding, and we have a thrilling job opportunity for Senior PHP Developer who is seeking a challenging work in international projects for worldwide clients and wants to contribute for our development and growth.
What your responsibilities are going to be?
- Develop JSON RPC and REST API
- Analyze different requirements and propose solutions
- Create clean and testable code
- Work in an Agile environment
- Work closely with all development teams within the company
What qualifications are needed?
- 3+ years of experience with PHP
- Working experience with one of the following PHP frameworks (Sypmfony or Zend)
- Strong knowledge in OOP, data structures and design patterns
- Working experience with MySQL or other relational databases
- Experience in developing RESTful APIs
- Experience with Linux and basic Bash scripting
- Experience with GIT
- Experience with Agile and Scrum methodologies
- Great communication skills
- Positive attitude and willingness to improve
- Fluency in English
What would be considered as an advantage?
- Usage of Docker containers or some basic knowledge on the topic
- Experience with Splunk or other relational
- Experience with Memcache or Redis is a plus
By joining us:
- You will have the chance to bring your technical expertise, enthusiasm and entrepreneurial mindset, and shape the way we transform the business (and lives) of our clients, partners and society.
- You will be surrounded by other highly-performing team members and will have the chance to grow and scale with us.
- You will become part of a thrilling and collaborative environment where you will be able to share your ideas and gain insightful feedback.
- You will enjoy the flexibility and be able to keep the balance between your personal and professional life and focus on what’s important.
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.