Are you a seasoned Node.js Developer willing to grow as a professional and work on large-scale projects, using a technology stack that is both diverse and cutting-edge? Are you passionate about innovative and top-notch software solutions and want to be part of like-minded professionals? Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced, yet collaborative environment? If your answer is “Yes”, we would love to talk to you.
Who are we looking for?
Our technical team is expanding, and we have a thrilling job opportunity for а Node.js Developer who is seeking a challenging work in international projects for worldwide clients and wants to contribute to our development and growth.
What your responsibilities are going to be?
- Deploy regular code releases to production and test environments; prioritize bug fixes to ensure critical up-time
- Analyze different requirements and propose solutions
- Create clean and testable code
- Work in an Agile environment
- Work closely with all development teams within the company
What qualifications are needed?
- Experience in backend/server-side development with Node.js
- Good knowledge of Node.js frameworks (Express)
- Good knowledge of MySQL and MongoDB
- Experience with RESTful APIs integration
- Good understanding of asynchronous programming and its workarounds
- Good knowledge of user authentication and authorization
- Good knowledge of microservices architecture
- Write efficient, scalable, testable, and maintainable code
- Excellent analytical and design capabilities
- Knowledge and experience in AWS
- Familiarity with versioning control with Git (using gitflow)
- Eager to learn new technologies and frameworks
- Teamwork experience
- Great communication skills
- Good command of English (reading, writing, speaking)
What would be considered as an advantage?
- Knowledge of PostgreSQL or SQL server
- Knowledge of Nest framework is a big plus
- Knowledge of TypeORM or Mongoose is a big plus
- Knowledge of front-end frameworks such as Angular, React, Vue (or any other front-end experience)
- Knowledge of front-end template engines such as Handlebars
- Knowledge and experience of other cloud platforms like GCP, Azure, Heroku
- Experience with distributed caching systems, and messaging systems such as RabbitMQ
- Knowledge of OOP, data structures and design patterns
- Experience with client communication
- Experience with writing unit tests
By joining us:
- You will have flexibility with working hours and location
- You will have the chance to work with and learn from some of the best professionals in your field
- You will have exposure to large scale multimillion user systems and hundreds of petabytes of data to work with that can help you gain an unmatched professional experience
- You will work in a friendly, informal, and relaxed environment, provided by a team of professionals with diverse expertise
- You will get a competitive remuneration package, based on your performance
- You will receive a set of flexible social benefits, based on your personal preferences
- You will receive training and professional development opportunities
- You will have equally rewarding opportunities for career growth in technical and managerial field
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.