At HRS, we believe the right job can transform a person's life and the right person can transform a business. We're passionate about connecting our candidates with the right job for them.
The extensive experience in the human resources industry under our belt has given us valuable insights and extensive knowledge of the corporate cultures and thus enabled us to locate the best candidates for our clients.
For our client - an international product company with office in Sofia, we are looking for an experienced professional to join their growing team as a Mid-level Java Developer.
The Mid-level Java Developer has good technical knowledge of design patterns, design frameworks combined with a sharp business acumen and experience in complex IT projects and good people skills. Prior experience in the field of financial/insurance or FinTech experience is an advantage.
• Make technological decisions together with the development team;
• Ensure code is always best-in-class;
• Promote simplicity, design pattern and framework standardization within the organization;
• Improve existing architectural structures and assist design teams create new features from concept to production;
• Collaborate with product owners, business departments and other stakeholders;
• Constantly work to improve quality of codebase and flexibility of the development ecosystem.
• 3-6 years of hands-on Java development experience;
• Degree in Computer Science, IT or a related field or equivalent professional experience;
• Full SDLC exposure and prior experience of agile and DevOps delivery methods;
• Good documentation and commentary skills;
• Familiar with pro’s and con’s of different industry frameworks, design patterns and code beautifiers;
• Familiarity with most common development and DevOps tooling as well as test driven development for optimal automated regression testing;
• OCM, OCAJP, OCPJP or similar experience/certification a big plus;
• Previous familiarity with Kafka, Zookeeper, Git, Jenkins, Spring, Hibernate or similar;
• Existing Bulgarian work permit/EU national;
• Fluency in English is a pre-requisite, fluency in Bulgarian an advantage.
• Excellent people and soft skills as well as verbal and written communication skills that can adapt to various audiences including executives and customers;
• Willingness to work in an open, non-hierarchical dynamic environment;
• Proven success working in multi-cultural teams cross-functionally and bringing together diverse team members and perspectives to find solutions.
What we offer:
• Competitive remuneration package;
• Possibility to earn a performance-based bonus;
• Additional education opportunities;
• Healthcare package;
• MultiSport card for access to many different sport facilities;
• 25 paid leave days;
• Fresh fruit in the office every day;
• A modern work environment
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
All applications will be treated strictly confidential.
HRS Services Bulgaria has License № 2280/22.05.2017 for providing human resources services.