The role: Manual Tester
We are looking for a Manual Tester to join our Casino On boarding & Integrations QA team in Sofia, Bulgaria.
Are you our next star player?
You are curious by nature and passionate about quality testing? You are willing to focus and commit to finding defects before customers do? You are interested in testing complex applications that connect gaming activities with a complex world of enterprise information systems?
Keep reading then!
As part of the Casino On boarding & Integrations QA you will be responsible for analysis casino games' rules in order to identify different game scenarios and game play flows. You will execute test cases and document testing results. Identify defects, minimize steps to replicate bugs and log concise, accurate details into a defect tracking tool.
You will have the opportunity to work closely with game Vendors’ Development and QA teams to reproduce, prioritize and monitor defects. Also, you will be involved in collaboration and coordination with Casino Operations Team in Dublin (Ireland) and On boarding team in Toronto (Canada), provide test status updates to QA Lead.
You will work in well-balanced and friendly environment, but at the same time - fast paced and very professional.
Why we need you
The team is multinational and well established. The role will report directly to the Team Lead of the Integrations Department and QA Onboarding who is located in Toronto.
We are constantly growing and this is the reason why we need you.
Some of your responsibilities:
- Web and Mobile testing (Android &iOS)
- Executing testing methodologies
- Taking the right steps to reproduce the defect and then write it clearly
- Work with Jira as a bug tracking software
- Communication with QA members and Vendors
Who we’re looking for
- 2+ years of Manual software testing experience
- Experience with Web Applications testing and cross- browser testing (Windows 7/8/10; OS; MAC)
- Mobile application testing (iOS; Android)
- Familiarity with web debugging tools and technologies (fiddler, charles, etc).
- Strong knowledge in Software Development Life Cycle
- Online gaming knowledge and experience and being passionate about games.
It is a strong advantage if you have:
- Online gaming knowledge and experience
- Passion about games
- Strong communication skills (including effective communication with remote teams)
- Effective team player, but at the same time to work independent on assigned tasks.
- Excellent planning and time organization skills
- Superb attention to details.
- Tolerance to repetitive and tedious tasks.
What’s in it for you?
Our experience-based salaries are competitive. Plus, there’s a discretionary annual performance bonus. And we provide advice and dedicated assistance to those moving to Bulgaria.
Your package will include:
- Health and dental insurance for you, your partner and your children (if you all live at the same address)
- A personal interest allowance to let you learn something new or pursue a hobby
- Social benefit package contributing to your lunch and transportation expenses.
- 1,000 BGN as congratulations if you have a baby whilst you work for us
- MultiSport membership
- In-house training and development of your skills, progressing your career.
What happens next?
If you’re what we’re looking for, next up will be a phone interview. And if that goes well, we’ll meet you for a face-to-face interview.
PokerStars is part of Flutter Entertainment Plc, a global sports betting, gaming and entertainment provider headquartered in Dublin and part of FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange, which brings together exceptional brands, products and businesses and a diverse global presence in a safe, responsible and ultimately sustainable way.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate on any protected characteristic as defined by applicable law.
We will look to provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process. If you need assistance, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note we cannot accept general applications; this inbox is just for providing support to those who need it.