Gameloft Sofia is hiring a JUNIOR UI DEVELOPER.
As a Junior UI Developer you will work with some of the best talents in the world from hit games and franchises including March of Empires & War Planet Online, which were created in this studio.
- You will be responsible for implementing user interfaces for games;
- You will work closely with UI Artists, Game Designers and Game Programmers;
- Develop animated interface using action script and Flash/Animate.
- Develop user interface components.
- Manage real-time data visualization;
- Participate in agile development process;
- Use object- oriented practices at daily basis;
- Maintain an existing project - implement new features as well as debug an existing ones;
- Extend and support user interface framework.
- Some knowledge of C/C++;
- Experience in object-oriented development;
- Working level of English language;
- Passion for games will be a great plus.
Why Join Gameloft?
- You want to work in exceptional industry and create games downloaded more than 1 billion times per year.
- You want to be part of a talented and supportive team of pioneers who have a passion for creating video games.
- You want to contribute to a vibrant and dynamic atmosphere.
- You want to join a global company and meet great people around the world.
- You will work on a permanent contract with competitive remuneration.
- You are looking for a fun place to work in the heart of the city.
- Health insurance coverage, Meal vouchers
- Game rooms, relaxation zone, office massage, bike stand
- Studio location at the heart of the city with easy access to mass transportation and some of the best places to eat and drink around.