**All interviews will be conducted remotely (online or by phone).
Pontica Solutions is an award-winning BPO company that offers great opportunities for young professionals. We have managed to create a sustainable and people-oriented team and to concentrate our expertise in quality. As we are growing fast, we are looking for a motivated System Administrator to join our team.
- Troubleshoot any problems reported by the employees in the company, analyze and isolate the issues.
- Monitor and maintain network and system security.
- Evaluate and modify the system’s performance.
- Manages the day-to-day operations of the computers by monitoring system performance, configuration, maintenance, and repair.
- Maintain the integrity of the network, server deployment, and security.
- Administer all IT equipment – servers, desktop computers, printers, routers, switches, firewalls, phones, personal digital assistants, smartphones, software deployment, security updates, and patches.
- Maintain a clean and well-organized working environment for all office space, including server rooms.
- Previous experience as a System Administrator.
- Experience with Google and MS products (Windows server, Windows workstation).
- Working level of English (B2-C1).
- Proactive and dynamic person with the ability to work independently.
Will be considered an advantage:
- IT education.
- Network configuration knowledge.
- Linux experience.
WHAT WE OFFER:
An attractive remuneration + annual review. Referral bonuses.
- Additional health insurance and other social benefits. Exclusive discounts & offers.
- Open-minded management team promoting innovation, personal and professional development.
- Permanent employment; full-time.
- Employer: Pontica Solutions Ltd.