At HRS, we believe the right job can transform a person's life and the right person can transform a business. We're passionate about connecting our candidates with the right job for them.
The extensive experience in the human resources industry under our belt has given us valuable insights and extensive knowledge of the corporate cultures and thus enabled us to locate the best candidates for our clients.
For our client - a leading international casino company with office in Sofia, we are looking for an experienced professional to join their growing team as a Jira Engineer.
- Drive performance, disaster recovery, security and scaling initiatives, continuously monitoring Atlassian products across versions, and evaluating the multiple factors that could impact their scale and/or stability whether this be a single or clustered instance
- Provide day-to-day support for the management of projects within our portfolio. These may be Enterprise-wide transformation programs impacting the whole company, or tactical initiatives that require your skillset to get them done
- You will lead by example to promote a culture of innovation and quality across the JIRA engineering team and exhibit a relentless focus on our users’ needs and success
- Demonstrate a relentless focus for automation across all areas, both technical operations and workflow process management, with the objective of continually reviewing and enhancing productivity and efficiencies, helping teams reduce TOIL replacing manual activities for automated routines
- Align toolset activities with Agile adoption, supporting the organization in their transformation by delivery the correct tooling. Working with the Agile Guild to define, design and implement JIRA projects for teams engaging in new ways of working
- Cooperate closely with the portfolio management team to maximize value through the development of new features and enhancements for the business user community and the continuous maintenance of the existing portfolio projects and provide in the creation of high-quality requirements and the creation of user guides for new features / products
- Champion Atlassian solutions and/or 3rd party solutions that can further deliver enhancements and business value to the organization such as JIRA Service Desk, JIRA Core, et. Work with teams to showcase product demos, participate in proof of concepts, create business cases and new product integrations
- Engage with both technical and business stakeholder to identify opportunities for optimization of JIRA projects with various schemas, workflows, screen schemes, permission schemes, and notification schemes required
- Advocate the usage of Realtime custom dashboard and integrate JIRA projects with Confluence pages. Develop metrics dashboards and advanced filters in JIRA to provide end-users and business leadership with meaningful operational/performance metrics and status reports
- Finally, you can expect to maintain detailed documentation and when necessary deliver training and mentorship to users.
Our client offers:
- Competitive salary
- Discretionary annual performance bonus
- Personal development focus and support
- Health and dental insurance
- Sport card for access to many different sport facilities
- Increasing annual paid vacation
- Fresh fruit in the office every day
- Team activities, team buildings, company parties
- A modern and friendly work environment in a top location.
- 3+ years of experience with web application and/or complex systems development (Java, Groovy)
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to build a strong level of partnership at all levels of the organization
- Experience with Atlassian product administration in enterprise setting (5000+ users)
- Hands-on knowledge of Atlassian products and add-on development tools, SDK, APIs
- Working knowledge of version control systems (Git)
- Power Linux user or past experience with Linux system administration
- Experience with database administration/maintenance, JQL, SQL, advanced querying and data structure models
- Good interpersonal skills, with the ability to build a strong level of partnership at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to prioritize assignments and work independently in fast paced environment
- Good communication and analytical skills
- Eagerness to work in a team and as a team to solve problems with minimum supervision.
All applications will be treated strictly confidential.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
HRS Services Bulgaria has License № 2280/22.05.2017 for providing human resources services.