At HRS, we believe the right job can transform a person's life and the right person can transform a business. We're passionate about connecting our candidates with the right job for them.
The extensive experience in the human resources industry under our belt has given us valuable insights and extensive knowledge of the corporate cultures and thus enabled us to locate the best candidates for our clients.
For our client – а boutique gaming company that operates in the US market, we are looking for a skilled Java Developer to join their team.
The successful candidate will work within the Java team and be involved in all aspects of Java development. This will involve working with technical colleagues, project managers and business owners to develop and maintain a multi-tier platform. Successful candidates are expected to take ownership of development tasks and provide estimates and documentation for the chosen solution. Support will form part of the responsibilities and will involve liaising with internal personnel to help investigate and resolve issues.
Duties & key areas of responsibilities:
· Working with project managers, business owners, and external customers to implement new projects and functionality in a fast paced agile environment.
· Taking lead development roles on projects, including making architectural decisions, and taking responsibility for the full development lifecycle.
· Maintenance of existing code including bug fixes and optimisations.
· Identifying root cause of incidents to improve operational efficiency and deliver suitable solutions.
· Enhancing our back-office tools, including identifying and implementing enhancements for teams. such as Customer Services and Account Management as well as development.
· Documenting developed solutions.
The ideal candidate must be enthusiastic about their job. They must also have the following qualities:
· The ability to contribute ideas and solutions which will make a real difference to this fast growing business in the exciting and evolving US gaming market.
· Experience working in small teams, using agile methods.
· Results driven, assertive and independent.
· Proven experience of working on multiple projects in a fast paced team whilst supporting others and self-managing workload within defined priorities.
· Excellent communication skills.
The following skills will be necessary to excel in this role:
· Strong core Java skills;
· Java 6/7/8 and JavaEE;
· Source Control Management (Mercurial, Crucible);
· Build & Continuous Integration tools (Maven, Jenkins, Ansible);
· Application/Web servers (Tomcat, Tomee, Apache);
· Web Application frameworks (Struts, SpringMVC, Spring Boot, Spring Security);
· Other Enterprise level technologies (CDI, JAXB, JAX-RS, Taglibs, Servlets, JSP, AMQP, JMS);
· Webservices, REST and Enterprise Integration (Spring Boot, JAX-RS, CXF, Camel);
· Microservice Paradigm.
What we offer in exchange:
· An opportunity to work in a multinational established company .
· Competitive salary .
· 25 Days Annual Leave .
· Private Healthcare Package .
· Sports Card (access to more than 120 sports centres in Sofia)
· Gift vouchers.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
All applications will be treated strictly confidential.
HRS Services Bulgaria has License № 2280/22.05.2017 for providing human resources services.