We are looking for an Incident Analyst to join our Technical Service Operations team in Sofia, Bulgaria.
You will have the opportunity to get involved in a huge breadth of dynamic projects and initiatives whilst also helping to build and grow our ITSM function within the organization.
Are you our next star player?
You will have the chance to work in a collaboration with both technical and business units in the organization. Your contribution will have a direct impact to the internal customer experience as well as the public interface for incident management.
You will be in a position where to building strong relationships with stakeholders and constantly seeking customer feedback to ensure adequate service levels.
Why we need you:
We are building a new team of Incident Analysts, who will lead the full life cycle of major IT Incidents. The role reports directly to the Team Lead – Incident Management, who is situated in Sofia, and working closely with the Incident Management team in Toronto, Canada.
Some of your responsibilities:
- Ownership, execution, and continuous improvement of the Incident Management processes
- Resolving incidents through collaboration and data analysis
- Ensuring all incident records are clearly recorded, assessed, classified, prioritized, assigned and actioned appropriately
- Proactive communication and engagement with stakeholders
- Provide mentorship and train IT teams to ensure incidents are run accurately
- Ensure rigor and governance are sustained within ongoing incidents to support clear documentation and communication to customers.
Who we're looking for:
- 1+ years' experience working in an ITIL environment
- Experience in a customer-focused role
- Experience with JIRA and Confluence
- Experience with PagerDuty
- Experiencing monitoring and managing alerts from a production environment
- Good understanding of IT Service Management process frameworks
- Understanding of: Firewall and VPN, TCP/IP routing, Network connectivity, Domain Names, and DNS Management, Web and Mobile services, Cloud Hosting, VMware, Windows, Linux, iOS and Android
- ITIL Foundation certification
- Convey complex problems and to translate technical language into user-friendly information.
- Good management skills
- Analytical and critical thinking
- Communicative and friendly nature
What’s in it for you?
Our experience-based salaries are competitive. Plus, there’s a discretionary annual performance bonus. And we provide advice and dedicated assistance to those moving to Bulgaria.
Your package will include:
- health and dental insurance for you, your partner and your children (if you all live at the same address)
- a personal interest allowance to let you learn something new or pursue a hobby
- 1000 BGN as congratulations if you have a baby whilst you work for us
- in-house training and development to develop your skills, progressing your career
- free fresh fruit, snacks and drinks in the office
- contribution towards your transportation and lunch expenses
- relaxation areas around the office, including a PlayStation and Pool table
- sports program and social events; including our sensational summer and Christmas parties
What happens next?
If you meet the criteria, then we’ll invite you to a phone interview and if that goes well we’ll meet you for a zoom interview.
Pokerstars is part of Flutter Entertainment Plc, a global sports betting, gaming and entertainment provider headquartered in Dublin and part of FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange, which brings together outstanding brands, products and businesses and a diverse global presence in a safe, responsible and ultimately sustainable way.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate on any protected characteristic as defined by applicable law.
We will look to provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process. If you need assistance, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org (mailto:email@example.com)
Please note we cannot accept general applications; this inbox is just for providing support to those who need it.