Are you a seasoned Golang Developer willing to grow as a professional and work on large-scale projects, using technology stack that is both diverse and cutting-edge? Are you passionate about innovative and top-notch software solutions and want to be part of like-minded professionals? Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced, yet collaborative environment?
If your answer is “Yes”, we would love to talk to you.
Who are we looking for?
Our technical team is expanding, and we have a thrilling job opportunity for Golang Developer who is seeking a challenging work in international projects for worldwide clients and wants to contribute for our development and growth.
What your responsibilities are going to be?
- Develop and recommend technical strategies, architecture and solutions
- Develop tools and applications by producing clean, efficient code
- Design and implement high- quality solutions according to technology best practices
- Build scalable solutions that meet overall business requirements
- Guide technical teams to deliver flexible and scalable solutions
- Mentor other developers
- Proactively identify potential improvements
- Communicate with internal and external stakeholders
What qualifications are needed?
- Excellent knowledge of Java or Go, but we are open to people willing to learn Go
- Good understanding of the principles and trade-offs of a microservices architecture, Caching and Messaging
- Good understanding of OOP principles, Data Structures, Algorithms, Design Patterns
- Experience with AWS (S3, SQS, Fargate etc)
- RDBMS and NoSQL DBs – Oracle, MySQL, Postgres, MongoDB
- Understanding of all aspects related to the Project Lifecycle
- Experience with Automation testing
- Full understanding of end to end development process
What would be considered as an advantage?
- Experience with Elasticsearch
- Good understanding of GraphQL
- Knowledge in gRPC
By joining us:
- You will have flexibility with working hours and location
- You will have the chance to work with and learn from some of the best professionals in your field
- You will have exposure to large scale multimillion user systems and hundreds of petabytes of data to work with that can help you gain an unmatched professional experience
- You will work in a friendly, informal, and relaxed environment, provided by a team of professionals with diverse expertise
- You will get a competitive remuneration package, based on your performance
- You will receive a set of flexible social benefits, based on your personal preferences
- You will receive training and professional development opportunities
- You will have equally rewarding opportunities for career growth in technical and managerial field
This job opportunity is active for all ScaleFocus locations. All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.