We are looking for a Software Developer to join our busy and dynamic team in Bulgaria.
Our tech teams work remotely within Bulgaria, occasionally you’ll need to come to the office in Sofia. Not often, but up to 4-5 times a month and of course, we’ll cover all related expenses. Working as a team is what makes us great and spending quality time together is essential for keeping us mission-aligned.
Why we need you: -
As part of the Poker Client Development team, you will be helping to build the future of Poker gaming. You will be responsible for building and maintaining interactive and visually compelling user interface focused on delivering maximum player impact.
As the ideal candidate, you will have: -
- Good understanding of browser rendering behavior and performance
- Decent understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Experience with front-end build tools, such as Grunt and Gulp.js
- Proficient understanding of Git code versioning tool
What’s in it for you?
Our experience-based salaries are competitive. Plus, there’s a discretionary annual performance bonus. We also provide advice and dedicated assistance to those moving to Bulgaria.
Your package will include:
- Health and dental insurance for you, your partner and your children (if you all live at the same address).
- A personal interest allowance to let you learn something new or pursue a hobby.
- Social benefits package contributing to your lunch and transportation expenses.
- 1,000 BGN as congratulations if you have a baby whilst you work for us.
- MultiSport membership.
- In-house training and development of your skills, progressing your career.
What happens next?
If you’re what we’re looking for, next up will be a phone interview. And if that goes well, we’ll meet you for a face-to-face interview.
PokerStars is part of Flutter Entertainment Plc, a global sports betting, gaming and entertainment provider headquartered in Dublin and part of FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange, which brings together exceptional brands, products and businesses and a diverse global presence in a safe, responsible and ultimately sustainable way.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate on any protected characteristic as defined by applicable law.
We will look to provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process. If you need assistance, please contact: email@example.com
Please note we cannot accept general applications; this inbox is just for providing support to those who need it.