Imagine yourself contributing to the development of one of the most dynamic Blockchain FinTech companies in the world, reshaping entire industries and redefining the very essence of how financial services are conducted. This revolutionary innovation is Nexo.
Nexo is providing the blockchain community with the ability to borrow against their digital assets, rather than selling them. The team behind Nexo has been in the online lending automation and credit facilitation business for over 10 years, servicing millions of clients across Europe.
Earlier in 2018, we conducted a very successful 11x oversubscribed Private Pre-Sale and exceeded our funding goal, raising $52.5 million within two weeks. Since then Nexo’s outstanding platform has attracted a vast community of satisfied customers on a global scale.
We are now looking for exceptionally talented and hard-working people to join our unrivalled team.
For an in-depth understanding of the scale of our endeavour, make sure to explore our detailed whitepaper or our short business overview.
We are looking to hire a professional to join our growing team of Nexo as a DevOps Engineer.
- Configure and maintain Continuous Integration and deployment
- Provide operational support for the whole infrastructure
- Work with Tech Leads and developers on assessment of existing problems and develop process improvement solutions.
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use
- Maintain and develop reliable monitoring and logging subsystems
- Develop and maintain configuration management for the whole infrastructure
- Ensure that any technical issues faced by development teams are resolved
- Share your knowledge and help the team evolve best practices
- Work in small autonomous teams with short release cycles
- 2+ years of proven work experience as DevOps engineer or similar role
- AWS cloud stack experience(ec2, Elastic Beanstalk, networking, load balancing, s3)
- Experience with Message Brokers(Kafka)
- Experience with CI/CD, Bamboo, Bitbucket Pipelines, Jenkins
- Experience with Docker or LXC
- Experience working with Nginx, PHP, MongoDB, MySQL, Redis
- Strong attention to detail and commitment to the delegated tasks and responsibilities
- Curiosity and a strong desire to learn, grow and be up-to-date with the trends and the best practices
- Ability to work effectively in a fluid, fast-paced environment and meet the deadlines; ability to work independently but within one strong team
- Self-starter and comfortable in a fast-paced startup environment
- Experience with React and/or React Native
- A good understanding of blockchain technology and the digital assets space
- Passion for innovation and disruption of the Blockchain FinTech space
- Competitive base salary
- Flexible working conditions
- Bonus options available in tokens
- Exceptional remote candidates will be considered
- An opportunity to be part of a life-changing financial innovation