Stanga1 is in partnership with Dalet Digital Media Systems - a leading Media Asset Management solution provider in the Broadcasting industry.
Dalet solutions are used around the world by many thousands of individual users at hundreds of TVs, Radios and other content owners, producers and distributors, including public broadcasters such as the BBC, France TV and Russia Today, commercial networks and operators such as HBO, Canal+, CNN, NBC, FOX, ABC, CBS, Mediaset, and government & international organizations such as the UK Parliament, the UN, NASA and many others.
We are looking for experienced DevOps Engineer to join our team in Sofia, to work in a dynamic, international and professional environment, offering a great platform for professional improvement.
Our solutions are complex systems that integrate with many hardware and software systems that are standard in the broadcasting industry – work is very technically challenging and requires a high level of technical aptitude, troubleshooting, analysis and communication skills.
- Develop and maintain Continuous Delivery pipelines for Dalet products
- Introduce tools and capabilities to the pipeline
- Work closely with dev/QA in product dev Scrums
- Experience with AWS administration
- Knowledge of Cloud Computing concepts – virtualization, networking, storage, etc.
- Control of critical applications : Kubernetes, Ansible, Jenkins, Terraform
- Control of REST and GraphQL APIs and concepts
- Control of K8s and docker environments
- Aware on security and ready to learn techniques and technologies such as application security, cryptography, threat modeling, penetration testing, etc.
- Web security and compliance experience (e.g., Firewalls, IDS/IPS systems, DOS prevention and PCI, HIPAA, FIPS, etc.)
- Excellent English oral and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Bachelor's degree in Information Science / Information Technology, Computer Science or 3 years minimum experience
What we offer:
- Multiple career progression opportunities
- Experience in diverse international projects and clients
- Competitive remuneration and social benefits package
- Friendly and knowledge-sharing environment
If you are interested in our company and the position, please submit your CV.
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for an interview.
The personal data provided by you will be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process. STANGA AD takes the responsibility to handle, use and store your personal data, ensuring its protection.