We are looking for a DevOps Engineer for our Fornova team.
Fornova is a world leader in market intelligence solutions for the online travel and hospitality industries!
We are searching for enthusiastic, hands-on perfectionists. Monitoring & logging will be a core of this position, but as a DevOps engineer in Fornova you will be a part of company DevOps team, which is responsible for full CICD cycle of company core production systems, including frequent changes and updates, identify and resolve problems and improve technologies and processes.
• Participating in R&D projects
• Development & supporting product’s CICD lifecycle
• Writing cloud automation tasks
• Supporting DevOps Production Services
At least 3 years of experience in the following technologies: Bash, Prometheus, Grafana, Alert Manager, Zabbix, ELK, Logs Shippers (e.g. filebeat)
At least 2 years of experience in the following technologies: Jenkins (pipelines), Terraform, GIT, Ansible/Puppet/etc.,Kubernetes cluster.
At least 1 year of experience with Python.
Experience with: GCP, (GCE,GKE,VPC,Storage,etc.), AWS (EC2,EKS,VPC,S3, etc.)
Advanced experience with: Linux/Unix *advanced background
If you are looking for stability, professional growth, long-term career and technology challenges in the sought-after companies – come and join us today!
We can offer you:
– Monthly food vouchers and transport coverage
– Additional private medical and dentist insurance
– Yoga and Bulgarian folk dances classes
– Free Hebrew and Business English classes
– Office Massages
– Celebrating pre-weekend happy hours
– Internal sports competitions
– Top quality office environment
In case you fit the profile and have interest in this position, please submit your English resume, using reference: DOE
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
All documents will be treated with strictest confidentiality!