The development center of SAP in Bulgaria is technology-focused and plays key role in the defining and developing of the SAP Cloud Platform. With its more than 930 professionals, SAP Labs Bulgaria also has strong contributions towards life-cycle management, user interface & user experience across the broader portfolio of SAP products. For its 20-year history, the company has established itself as a preferred employer in the IT sector in Bulgaria.
We’re growing our Service team, that’s responsible for a highly available and distributed solution, running on Kubernetes and Cloud Foundry. It runs on leading cloud providers and it’s written mainly in Golang and takes advantage of SAP HANA analytical power. The team is responsible for the supportability and operability of the service and it’s working in DevOps mode.
What are we looking for?
- 3+ years of relevant work experience
- Fast learner and Open-minded
- Strong communication skills and interest in a pair-programming environment
- Passion for growing your skills, tackling interesting work and challenging problems
- Good software engineering knowledge
- Experience and ability to apply OO Design Principles
- English fluency is a must, and ideally you speak fluent Bulgarian too
- Experience in test first development and pair programming is a plus
What’s in for you?
- Work with highly motivated world-class engineers
- Learn and apply contemporary design and development techniques like Test-Driven Development, 12 factor principles, reactive
- Learn different technologies and languages like Kubernetes, Cloud Foundry, Distributed Computing, and many others
- Contribute to one of the most important services
- Make real friends around the many development locations of the Cloud Foundry Foundation members
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.