SoftServe, we are advisors and providers who operate on the cutting-edge of technology. With you, we set goals and reach them to grow better together, learning from both successes and mistakes. We are a team of 9 000+ thinkers and makers in more than 30 offices worldwide, true professionals and good people, who like what we do and do it well.
We are a leading software developer in Europe and the largest Ukrainian IT company - from Engineering to Architecture, Business Analytics to Project Management, Artificial Intelligence to Customer Support solutions. and so much more. Here you can choose from a variety of paths to grow your career.
We believe that technological advancement is built by curious, imaginative minds. We are more than technology, SoftServe is a place where talent meets opportunity and people have everything they need to pursue their passion. Here you can find a culture that inspires creation without pushing. We are a community-driven by people like you. Without you, SoftServe couldn’t have achieved even a part of what we are today. And so, our aim is to support you, to collaborate, and develop.
Growing together, we build our common future.
A mature Business Analyst with more than 3 years of experience in IT with corporate finance and managerial accounting product implementation and banking software development. Able to effectively own the software solution initiation phase as well as work with existing software systems to boost its performance for our clients and combine both – strategic and technical focuses.
A professional showing a deep understanding of:
• Enterprise clients business operations
• Enterprise digital transformation concept
• Management principles and project management specifics
• Business architecture frameworks
• Business development and pre-sales activities
Possessing a good knowledge of:
• Software development specifics and methodologies
• Key business analysis tasks, elements, and techniques
• Business process modeling, prototyping, and modeling tools
• FMCG, Supply Chain, Manufacturing or Retail business domains
YOU WANT TO WORK WITH
• Capturing the vision of the business area and the client’s specifics. Understanding the client’s business objectives and translating them to the development team
• Defining 'as-is' state for the enterprise business solution, modeling 'to be' state, identifying and assessing gaps, proposing improvements
• Developing a business case to assess the feasibility of possible solutions or investments
• Standardization the collection of business and solution requirements, utilizing best practices for effective facilitation, requirements' elicitation, documenting, and prototyping, and modeling – to ensure the solution meets the business needs
• Establishing and following requirement's lifecycle process
• Conducting stakeholder analysis, plan communication strategy by taking into consideration its results and project specifics
• Managing solution scope
• Establishing the change management process where applicable
• Prioritizing requirements
TOGETHER WE WILL
• Be part of the team that is responsible for cooperation with the customer to define the needs, inception, new software solutions, and running proof of concept projects leading to business success, as well as leading complex, multi-disciplinary software engineering process that delivers proof of exceptional value to Company and customers
• Live in dynamic product/solution lifecycle and keep all in one head: strategic, business, and technical focuses, software solution development excellence, customer experience, and feedback
• Work closely with Program/Project Managers to confirm alignment of the requirements' management plan, with the overall project management plan for each initiative, contribute to risk management
• Facilitate discussions, ensure effective communication and develop relationships with all project stakeholders
• Define the product strategy, aligned with Product Manager
• Process dynamic projects and still have so much a stable place to work
• Enjoy flexible working hours – whether you are a morning bird or a sleepy-head, it is ok with us
• Take part in internal and external events where you can build and promote your personal brand
• Give you access to experienced specialists willing to share their knowledge
• Show you our casual atmosphere – no dress code
• Care about your individual initiatives – we are open for them, just come and share your ideas
• Make you familiar with our structured career path and development opportunities