**All interviews will be conducted remotely (online or by phone).
Our client is a Fortune Global 500 company that offers global management consulting and professional services in more than 120 countries. With vast global resources and deep technical know-how, they provide strategy, consulting, digital marketing and analysis, technology, and operations services.
Do you have a pulse on new technologies and a desire to change the way business gets done? Do you want to implement emerging solutions for some of the world’s most successful companies? If you answered yes to these questions, you can now join a team where innovation is part of daily life.
- Development and implementation within a big data platform.
- Assist with issue resolution and problem-solving.
- Participate in test planning, development, and execution for integration and system testing.
- Advise on risks, issues, and concerns.
- As a member of the innovation team, you’ll take part in the integration of new functionality and content.
- Develop product expertise and learn new software tools and skills.
- Raise opportunities for enhancements and process improvements.
- Automate repeatable tasks.
- Provide root cause analysis.
- Document implemented solutions.
- Take ownership when needed.
- Experience with ITIL/service management processes.
- Experience with scripting language – Bash and/or Python is preferred.
- Experience with Linux.
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- High interest in new technologies.
- Eager to automate whatever can be automated
- Adept at queries, report writing, and presenting findings.
- Creative, dynamic, and strong team player.
Any knowledge or experience with the following will be considered an advantage:
- Amazon Web Services (AWS).
WHAT WE OFFER:
- An attractive remuneration. Referral bonuses.
- Flexible working hours + home office.
- Additional health insurance and other social benefits. Exclusive discounts & offers.
- Open-minded management team promoting innovation, personal and professional development.
- Permanent employment; full-time.
- Employer: Pontica Solutions Ltd.