What we do and who we are?
We are the leading crypto lender that has built its reputation in the blockchain world with its signature
Instant Crypto Credit Lines TM and E arn Interest product. Nexo has processed more than $3B+ for a
continually growing 800K+ user base from more than 150 countries around the globe.
We live and breathe solving complex problems for our base and we have the customer reviews to show
for. We’ve zeroed in on solving real issues for our users and found a great product market fit. The result is
a profitable business from Day 1 that has distributed close to $10M in dividends until now.
We are on a mission to build the next generation of infrastructure that will enable millions of people to
ditch the traditional banking rails and move to a world of financial freedom and great UX. Nexo’s team
consists of builders and problem solvers that sacrifice short term profits for the benefits of its users.
Nexo’s team is regularly featured on Bloomberg and CNBC to comment on pressing blockchain issues
such as the Tether stablecoin , Facebook’s Libra , Tokenized Gold , and Bitcoin.
- Act as an Agile Coach for the delivery teams by helping improve Agile processes, spreading Agile best practices between different teams, and measuring key results
- Train the team on each specific process step throughout the project lifecycle
- Mentor Tech Leads, who may eventually become coaches themselves
- Support Tech Leads in meeting preparation, including the pre-planning, planning, daily standup meetings, and review stages.
- Coach teams in Scrum, Kanban, XP & SAFe frameworks, discerning when modifications to a framework will better serve the goals of the project or health of the team
- Coach Agile POs to drive business value and retain the project vision
- Develop leaders at all levels in the organization that emulate the Agile mindset
- Contribute to the future of the company by leading internal initiatives to build its capability and expertise in Agile Coaching.
- 5+ years of overall experience.
- 3+ years as an Agile Coach
- Deep knowledge of Agile and primary frameworks of Scrum, Kanban, XP and SAFe.
- Deep knowledge of the agile software development and delivery life cycle including product ownership, workflow management, lean, and overall systems thinking
- Ability to create meaningful forecasts based upon metrics and coach to the value of metrics as a positive aspect of measuring continuous improvement and team progress towards goals
- Strong communication skills – working with the team and executive leaders.
- Experience working with teams that support frontline experiences
- Extensive knowledge of IT concepts, strategies, methodologies, architectures, and technical standards and Proven leadership experience in achieving successful project outcomes.
- High level of professionalism and emotional intelligence
- Coaching and Agile Certification(SAFe, ICAgile, CSP-SM, etc)
- Background in FinTech / Financial Services
- Passion for innovation and disruption of the Blockchain FinTech space
What do we offer?
- Opportunity to solve problems for a global diverse base of customers on a massive scale
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working conditions
- Bonus Options available in Nexo tokens
- Apply To Position