At HRS, we believe the right job can transform a person's life and the right person can transform a business. We're passionate about connecting our candidates with the right job for them.
The extensive experience in the human resources industry under our belt has given us valuable insights and extensive knowledge of the corporate cultures and thus enabled us to locate the best candidates for our clients.
For our client – a leading FinTech company, we are looking for an experienced professional to join their growing team as an Agile Coach.
▪ Usе an agile mindset to coach and facilitate Agile principles and practices in Sprint iterations across several delivery teams
▪ Facilitate and guide Product Owners in User Story Mapping, backlog creation (Epic Level) and User Story generation
▪ Work with Product VPs in order to help them set product strategy and make it transparent to the teams
▪ Work daily with Tech leadership to ensure delivery and quality
▪ Provide team level reporting against OKRs, identifying and escalating delivery risks
▪ Conduct analysis on team performance and coach on increasing productivity (e.g. burndown, velocity, burn-up, cycle time, lead time charts and cumulative flow diagrams)
▪ Help to create new processes and monitor the quality of practices and behaviours across delivery teams.
Our client offers:
▪ 25 days paid leave
▪ Sponsored training, seminars and team events
▪ Food vouchers
▪ Additional health insurance
▪ Multisport card
▪ Snacks, light food, drinks in the office.
▪ Experience as a Scrum Master or Agile Coach ideally in a start-up or scale-up
▪ Ability to coach Product community effectively
▪ Knowledge and experience using Agile principles beyond Scrum and Kanban e.g. in Product (Lean Start-up methods, Design Sprints, Lean UX) and in Tech (Scrum, Kanban, CI/CD, DevOps)
▪ Experienced JIRA and Confluence user.
All applications will be treated strictly confidential.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.