At Reward Gateway, we’re driven by our culture, our clients and our mission to “make the world a better place to work.” Since 2006, we’ve been right by the side of the world’s most innovative companies and HR leaders, giving them the tools they need to overcome challenges and to connect with their people through our products and solutions. We’re more than 400 strong in four different countries, and we’re constantly growing. Our industry is HR technology, our objective is to increase employee engagement.
Your Role in Our Mission
Our mission is to make the world a better place to work and to achieve this mission we need a motivated engineer with at least 3+ years of proven, hands-on experience with writing and executing test scripts and working with automated testing tools of web and mobile applications. We need someone who’s passionate about delivering outstanding products and who wants to have a meaningful role in an impact on our success.
Some of Your Responsibilities & Core Duties will be:
- Work to improve integration of automated tests in CI
- Take ownership for supervising product development with a view to improving product quality
- Promote best practices with awareness of non-functional impacts of features
- Advocate for automation and improvement in the automation codebase
- Optimise the QA pipeline in CI
- Champion an agile QA methodology
The Experience and Key Skills you will have:
- Experience with test management and bug tracking tools (preferably Jira)
- Create and maintain automated test projects with Codeception or Cypress
- Experience with virtual development environments (vagrant, docker etc.)
- Experience with BDD tools
- Experience with testing REST APIs
- Understanding of the continuous integration process
- Experience with Agile (Scrum/Kanban) methodologies
- Experience with version control systems (preferably GIT)
The Interview Process:
- Telephone Interview with our recruitment team
- Take Home Assessment to be shared in advance
- Video interview with senior members of the team
Be comfortable. Be you.
At Reward Gateway, we want all of our employees to feel comfortable bringing their passion, creativity and individuality to work. We value all cultures, backgrounds and experiences, as we truly believe that diversity drives innovation. Express yourself, join our community and help us Make the World a Better Place to Work.