At Reward Gateway, we’re driven by our culture, our clients and our mission to “make the world a better place to work.” Since 2006, we’ve been right by the side of the world’s most innovative companies and HR leaders, giving them the tools they need to overcome challenges and to connect with their people through our products and solutions. We’re more than 400 strong in four different countries, and we’re constantly growing. Our industry is HR technology, our objective is to increase employee engagement.
Your Role in our mission
Our mission is to make the world a better place to work and if you are a motivated developer with at least 1 year of proven, hands-on experience with the back-end of medium to large scale web applications, you might just be the person we’re looking for. We need someone who’s passionate about delivering first-class products and who wants to have a significant role in an impact on our success.
You will collaborate to help specify, design, and develop software meeting company and product requirements. You’ll also be responsible for communicating with team leaders around these areas and projects.
Some of Your Responsibilities & Core Duties will be:
- Follow an agile process
- Integrating 3rd party APIs and services
- Write clean, well-designed code, following the best practices in the industry
- Troubleshoot, test and maintain product software and databases
- Contribute to all areas of software development
- Perform and assist in Peer Code Reviews
The Experience and Key Skills you will have:
You must have at least 1 year of experience with web application backend development and a very good level of PHP7+ and MySQL (or other DMS) knowledge
- Experience with modern Design Patterns
- Experience with Agile (Scrum/Kanban) methodologies
- Knowledge of popular frameworks - Symfony, Laravel, etc.
- Understanding and following of SOLID principles
- Knowledge of TDD and DDD practices
- Writing unit and integration tests
- Experience with large and complex database models in a MySQL, PostgreSQL environment
- Experience with revision control systems, preferably GIT
- Experience with Caching (Memcached)
The interview process:
- Telephone interview with our recruitment team
- Video call interview with the Team Managers
- Take home assessment
- Final interview and presentation assessment
Be comfortable. Be you.
At Reward Gateway, we want all of our employees to feel comfortable bringing their passion, creativity and individuality to work. We value all cultures, backgrounds and experiences, as we truly believe that diversity drives innovation. Express yourself, join our community and help us Make the World a Better Place to Work.