- Drive achievement of the hiring targets, ensuring hiring manager and candidate satisfaction.
- Manage the end-to-end hiring process for assigned positions, interacting with hiring managers and HR colleagues; engaged in sourcing strategies, screening of candidates, providing a shortlist of candidates, coordinating interviews, offers and relocations
- Counsel with managers on the hiring process and ensures that managers are in compliance with corporate and government policy.
- Establish relationships with external partners to increase employer brand presence
- Provide support on hiring initiatives where there is staffing impact including facilitation of Intern hiring program
- Maintain and keep in good order personnel documentation and files, following Bulgarian labor legislation requirements.
- Data support to standardized HR processes and administrative support to local benefit programs
- Support to HR related queries resolutions
- Country administrative support to HR ad-hoc and local programs, admin support to Country HR Manager where needed.
- Administer the process of hiring and terminations of employees and any changes in labor conditions.
- Effective and timely support to employees, managers and HR
- Bachelor/Master degree
- Fluent English skills
- MS Office experience
- Experience in a virtual HR team environment
- Experience in web-based applicant tracking tools
- Experience working in key business relationships
Personal skills and qualities:
- Strong communication skills; Positive can-do attitude; Customer centric approach
- Out of the box thinking – able to find solutions
- Strong communication and influencing skills;
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Able to apply tools and technology to produce results
- Able to understand and apply business processes
Please, note this is a temporary position for 1 year with an opportunity for extension
Обявата е публикувана преди 2 дни