• Provide navigation support to end-users (HR teams, Team members & Managers) on HR systems (mainly SuccessFactors). This support will be available through a variety of channels – telephony (TBC), email, chat (TBC) and Case/Ticket requests.
• Manage employee personal data where the employee is not empowered to change it themselves, validating any personal data changes with appropriate sign off procedure and validating any documentation required
• Process changes to organization units in Workday, identifying the need to create/delimit/change an organization unit resulting from other transactions and administering the changes to the new structure
• Support position management within Workday, creating, editing and ending appointments and positions, ensuring the requestor is notified of the action and the employee is informed if applicable
• Manage hiring, job change processes and required documentation resulting from hiring, promotions, demotions, lateral transfers, fixed term contract extension, etc. Utilize existing templates, file signed documentation electronically and liaise with downstream providers were required (e.g. payroll and benefits).
• Work with in-country HR to manage transfers to affiliates, generating contract documentation and supporting payroll information and benefits activities, as appropriate
• Support managers with probation period administration and documentation, and manage required transactions resulting from a new hire no-show
• Perform data quality checks on employee data in Workday, manage the list of errors, discover data gaps and liaise with Employee/Manager or Local HR to correct data when applicable.