Antelope Audio is in the Top 3 global leaders in the professional audio industry. Distinguished by performance, innovation and stylish design Antelope Audio products are found in the best studios in North America, Europe and Asia. Our clients include Warner Brothers, Universal Studios, Sony Music and stars like Rihanna, Jay-Z, Korn, Dusty Kid, Wu Tang and Andrea Bocelli, Slipknot, Rammstein and John Mayer.
We are a fast-growing manufacturing and technology company looking for motivated self-starters with innovative thinking to join our team and help us achieve our growth and performance goals.
Primary Position Duties:
• Support production activities by continuously improving:
• Maintain revision control of all manufacturing documentation
• Resolve operational difficulties and provide technical problem solving
• Lead warranty and quality investigation, recommend design modifications and process / product improvements
• Manage the rework process and component substitution for non-conforming, aged or obsolete materials
• Participate in designing jigs, test fixtures, special tools, or test aids for use in the manufacturing process
• Create build procedures and work instructions for line operators to follow
• Thorough knowledge of the principles of electronic and mechanical engineering
• Ability to understand and interpret blueprints, mechanical and electrical drawings, engineering designs and specifications, and operating instructions
• Thorough knowledge of in circuit and function testing, surface mount, wave solder and through-hole component processing
• Bachelor’s degree in electronic, mechanical engineering or engineering technology
• Minimum of 3 years of experience in electronics manufacturing and assembly of machinery and equipment
• Corporate culture based on creativity, team spirit and revolutionary ideas
• Work and learn in a team of highly skilled music and audio tech lovers
• Become a part of the vast and challenging audio industry
• Medical, dental, sports and social benefits
• Centrally located HQ, near subway and bus stops
This is a great position for ambitious, open-minded, and high-spirited professionals.
If you are a hard-working, highly motivated and daring person, we would love to hear from you!
[Antelope does not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, age and marital status.]