Our client is a French company, specialized in designing, organizing, and managing trainings for international corporations mainly from the insurance, pharmaceutical and automotive industry. As their business is expanding, they are now looking for motivated professionals to help them organize, administer, and coordinate the whole training process.
- Communicate with training providers, funding organizations, employees, and HR managers to obtain complete information (email and phone).
- Collect registration confirmations, formal documents, bills, and presence sheets.
- Complete training files, reports, and satisfaction surveys.
- Conduct regular research on trainings.
- Execute an organized, efficient, and structured working process.
- Fluent in French. (Good knowledge of English is required.)
- High computer literacy; proficient with Office 365, especially with Excel.
- Customer service experience will be an advantage.
- Fast learner with excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
- Dynamic, innovative and target-driven with the ability to meet deadlines and prioritize.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- An attractive remuneration + referral bonuses and annual review.
- Trainings and extensive performance improvement programs.
- Additional health insurance and other social benefits. Exclusive discounts & offers.
- Open-minded management team promoting innovation, personal and professional development.
- Employee referral bonuses.
- Fixed-working hours Monday-Friday (09:00-18:00).
- Permanent employment.